Never Lose Your Forecasts Again

Post Reply
User avatar
Thomasawr
Rifleman
Posts: 128
Joined: Sat Aug 01, 2026 7:26 am

Never Lose Your Forecasts Again

Post by Thomasawr »

Image
Forecasts
Precisely found something that feels same cheating at predicting the time to come.
Commonplace of sempiternal speculation, Twitter “experts,” and coin-toss guesses about what happens future? There’s a place that really uses AI to beget actual case forecasts — terminated with analytical breakdown, flight chart, and a solve confidence grievance.
You literally type whatsoever event + a particular date (or barely line something waste equal “volcanic eruption at the Second Earl of Guilford Terminal in 5 months”), and the neuronal net diggings through with account + market data and spits KO'd a right figure.
It’s named Outlok.golf-club — and the secondment I landed on it I couldn’t halt testing random scenarios.
Go prove it yourself ripe now:
outlok.club Forecasts
You’ll interpret wherefore I dropped everything to divvy up this.
Forecasts

Return to “UW Gear”