KEVLAR checking in from Central NC

Introduce yourself. ALL NEW MEMBERS WILL REPORT IN.
KEVLAR
Recruit

KEVLAR checking in from Central NC

Post by KEVLAR »

Hello everyone, I've been lurking around these interwebs for awhile and decided to jump on in. I'm an adpoted NC native as one of my friends like to put it (born in another state, but lived here locally since I was 0.5years old) Life long hunter, angler and outdoorsman. Also a RSO for a great friend that puts on firearms training locally, so I'm out on the flat range a good amount. Have taken a fair amount of classes in firearms and medical classes,a and I admit I still need to take alot more med classes. Recently I've taken it upon myself to become the COMMS guy in my small group of freinds with similar interests, which is what has brought me around to these parts. I've had a baofeng for years, but in the past couple months I actually started to learn and use it, rather than letting it collect dust in some bag. I got a few questions that I'll probably be posting soon and hope I can make it out to BrushBeater class sooner than later.
Ridgerunner
Rifleman

Re: KEVLAR checking in from Central NC

Post by Ridgerunner »

Welcome to the show yo
"...And let him who has no sword sell his mantle and buy one." -- Luke 22:36

"I haven't a particle of confidence in a man who has no redeeming petty vices whatsoever." -- Mark Twain
NC SCOUT
Site Admin

Post by NC SCOUT »

Welcome. Get to class.

Questions are answered in the book or in class.
KEVLAR wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 1:29 am Hello everyone, I've been lurking around these interwebs for awhile and decided to jump on in. I'm an adpoted NC native as one of my friends like to put it (born in another state, but lived here locally since I was 0.5years old) Life long hunter, angler and outdoorsman. Also a RSO for a great friend that puts on firearms training locally, so I'm out on the flat range a good amount. Have taken a fair amount of classes in firearms and medical classes,a and I admit I still need to take alot more med classes. Recently I've taken it upon myself to become the COMMS guy in my small group of freinds with similar interests, which is what has brought me around to these parts. I've had a baofeng for years, but in the past couple months I actually started to learn and use it, rather than letting it collect dust in some bag. I got a few questions that I'll probably be posting soon and hope I can make it out to BrushBeater class sooner than later.
Appalachistani Warlord

In Orbe Terrum Non Visi

Brushbeater Training Calendar

Atlas Shrug
Professionally Instructed Gunman

Post by Atlas Shrug »

Welcome aboard from another Central NC resident!
Keep Your Powder Dry,
Atlas Shrug
THETUNA3
Rifleman

Post by THETUNA3 »

Welcome from just above you in VA. Probably in NVIS range if your licensed!
KEVLAR
Recruit

Post by KEVLAR »

THETUNA3 wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2024 11:59 am Welcome from just above you in VA. Probably in NVIS range if your licensed!
Working on that, I have just the Tech License for now.
KS_Radioman
Professionally Instructed Gunman

Post by KS_Radioman »

Welcome to bedlam. :)
Kevin
Overland Park, Kansas

Resist tyranny; preserve liberty