Greetings from the hills of California

Introduce yourself. ALL NEW MEMBERS WILL REPORT IN.
XXGS
Recruit

Re: Greetings from the hills of California

Post by XXGS »

Welcome Roberta, good to see another Californian here. I'm down in the dreaded bay area. Believe it or not there's still some god fearing conservative folks here, haha. Glad your here.
Roberta
Recruit

Post by Roberta »

XXGS wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 3:57 am Welcome Roberta, good to see another Californian here. I'm down in the dreaded bay area. Believe it or not there's still some god fearing conservative folks here, haha. Glad your here.
I'm so happy that there are some like minded people in the bay area. I've done a lot of work down there back in the day when I spent many years at Hewlett-Packard. Oh how I sometimes miss the good 'ol days!!!

Let's keep the good fight and stand our ground! We've spent over 30 years building up our home and property, we are debt free which is one of the few reasons why we can afford to still live in this state, so we are not going to flee like so many here are. This will be our hill to fight on.
BelieverPatriot
Rifleman

Post by BelieverPatriot »

Greetings from Louisiana!
Grew up near Sonora so I know those hills.
Welcome on board!
"Fast is fine but accuracy is final. You must learn how to be slow in a hurry" --Wyatt Earp
Roberta
Recruit

Post by Roberta »

BelieverPatriot wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 6:26 pm Greetings from Louisiana!
Grew up near Sonora so I know those hills.
Welcome on board!
It's beautiful country, the California that many don't know about, rugged and beautiful. Thank you!!
BelieverPatriot
Rifleman

Post by BelieverPatriot »

Yes. Good on you for staying and standing to fight.
Was in Massachusetts recently and found the same outside the metropolitan areas--Gods remnant, ready to push back. May God bless you and yours dear patriot.
"Fast is fine but accuracy is final. You must learn how to be slow in a hurry" --Wyatt Earp
Roberta
Recruit

Post by Roberta »

BelieverPatriot wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 4:59 am Yes. Good on you for staying and standing to fight.
Was in Massachusetts recently and found the same outside the metropolitan areas--Gods remnant, ready to push back. May God bless you and yours dear patriot.
And God bless you and yours too. I know it all comes down to local, but I love that we can all learn from each other here to be as best ready as we can be. I know we all can't be those soldiers out there, training in small team tactics, but I want to help however I can! I'm tiny and 60 and running around with a ruck sack that's half my body weight probably isn't going to happen, but KNOWING what they do, and how to survive, and how to help is still important. And, even if I'm not out there on a team, I can handle handguns and rifles and all sorts of other things.