Saint checking in

Introduce yourself. ALL NEW MEMBERS WILL REPORT IN.
Saint
Recruit

Saint checking in

Post by Saint »

Hey all,

I’m trying to get myself squared away here in central Ohio. I’ve got a wife and a couple young kids to look out for.

Like many, I started my journey in 2020. I’m still getting things figured out. Picked up the Baofeng guide at the beginning of the year. Planning on attending some Brushbeater classes this summer.

Lot to learn, and precious little time.
KS_Radioman
Professionally Instructed Gunman

Re: Saint checking in

Post by KS_Radioman »

Welcome from Flyover Country!! Classes are the quickest and best way to learn. I wish I lived close enough to take in some of the Brushbeater classes.
Kevin
Overland Park, Kansas

Resist tyranny; preserve liberty
SharpsShtr
Professionally Instructed Gunman

Post by SharpsShtr »

KS_Radioman wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 1:03 am Welcome from Flyover Country!! Classes are the quickest and best way to learn. I wish I lived close enough to take in some of the Brushbeater classes.
He's doing a couple in Missouri this fall. I think in the southeastern part of the state.

Matt
Mission, Men, Self.
NC SCOUT
Site Admin

Post by NC SCOUT »

Saint wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 12:56 am Hey all,

I’m trying to get myself squared away here in central Ohio. I’ve got a wife and a couple young kids to look out for.

Like many, I started my journey in 2020. I’m still getting things figured out. Picked up the Baofeng guide at the beginning of the year. Planning on attending some Brushbeater classes this summer.

Lot to learn, and precious little time.
Welcome!
Appalachistani Warlord

In Orbe Terrum Non Visi

Brushbeater Training Calendar