Hello from Western NC

Introduce yourself. ALL NEW MEMBERS WILL REPORT IN.
App-StanRN
Recruit

Hello from Western NC

Post by App-StanRN »

Glad to join the forum finally. Alumni of a number of courses with Scout - mostly at the G Camp. I am a Husband, Dad, Nurse, Martial Artist and someone who is working to bring the knowledge, wisdom and practices from Scout and others back to my community in Western NC. Love teaching my kids and building their capacity to be resilient in these changing times. Southern Appalachiastan is the place to be!
ConSigCor
Rifleman

Re: Hello from Western NC

Post by ConSigCor »

Welcome to the forum. We're almost neighbors. I'm just over the big hill from Shelton Laurel.
"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
codename-alfred
Rifleman

Post by codename-alfred »

Welcome from east central GA!
-- "In God we trust, All others we monitor."
Signals Intelligence means reading another person's mail without them knowing.
NC SCOUT
Site Admin

Post by NC SCOUT »

App-StanRN wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 11:14 pm Glad to join the forum finally. Alumni of a number of courses with Scout - mostly at the G Camp. I am a Husband, Dad, Nurse, Martial Artist and someone who is working to bring the knowledge, wisdom and practices from Scout and others back to my community in Western NC. Love teaching my kids and building their capacity to be resilient in these changing times. Southern Appalachiastan is the place to be!
Welcome.
Appalachistani Warlord

In Orbe Terrum Non Visi

Brushbeater Training Calendar