civie, how many?

Introduce yourself. ALL NEW MEMBERS WILL REPORT IN.
canon-blu
Recruit

civie, how many?

Post by canon-blu »

Hello all. I'm finding myself here through NC Scout's SIGINT book. Curious to know how many here are just regular civilians? No formal military experience? I see NC Scout is a warlord in the Appalachians. That's pretty badass :) Looking forward to getting better with RF type comms. Has anyone seen the new obama movie? I haven't. But read it's about there will be no internet, and no power. So I'm probably in the right place.
NC SCOUT
Site Admin

Re: civie, how many?

Post by NC SCOUT »

canon-blu wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 1:39 am Hello all. I'm finding myself here through NC Scout's SIGINT book. Curious to know how many here are just regular civilians? No formal military experience? I see NC Scout is a warlord in the Appalachians. That's pretty badass :) Looking forward to getting better with RF type comms. Has anyone seen the new obama movie? I haven't. But read it's about there will be no internet, and no power. So I'm probably in the right place.
Welcome. We've got a healthy mix of all of the above in here. If the Obama movie spooked anyone (I haven't seen it, don't care to tbh), wait till the DeNiro version comes out next year. Its a playbook as to what the deep state has in store.
Appalachistani Warlord

In Orbe Terrum Non Visi

Brushbeater Training Calendar