Hello

Introduce yourself. ALL NEW MEMBERS WILL REPORT IN.
manpack
Recruit

Hello

Post by manpack »

I'm an amateur extra radio operator in California, former Army 37F (PSYOP) and currently working as a software engineer in cybersecurity. Also when I get the chance, I get out out and work on some shooty shoot with the boys. I try to take at least one med and combat rifle course every year, and this was my first year getting an actual education in precision rifle work. Hoping to take the RTO course soon, still need to figure out how to import guns into the US from the PRC (People's Republic of Cali) to take a scout/recce course.
NC SCOUT
Site Admin

Re: Hello

Post by NC SCOUT »

manpack wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 8:35 am I'm an amateur extra radio operator in California, former Army 37F (PSYOP) and currently working as a software engineer in cybersecurity. Also when I get the chance, I get out out and work on some shooty shoot with the boys. I try to take at least one med and combat rifle course every year, and this was my first year getting an actual education in precision rifle work. Hoping to take the RTO course soon, still need to figure out how to import guns into the US from the PRC (People's Republic of Cali) to take a scout/recce course.
Welcome!
Appalachistani Warlord

In Orbe Terrum Non Visi

Brushbeater Training Calendar

Ridgerunner
Rifleman

Post by Ridgerunner »

Welcome. Looks like shared an MOS.
"...And let him who has no sword sell his mantle and buy one." -- Luke 22:36

"I haven't a particle of confidence in a man who has no redeeming petty vices whatsoever." -- Mark Twain
codename-alfred
Rifleman

Post by codename-alfred »

Welcome from east central GA!
-- "In God we trust, All others we monitor."
Signals Intelligence means reading another person's mail without them knowing.