New member intro post

Introduce yourself. ALL NEW MEMBERS WILL REPORT IN.
gnoticpasta
Recruit

New member intro post

Post by gnoticpasta »

Greeting,

My real name is Dan, but have been using gnoticpasta on a variety of sites since around 2006 or so.
I'm from Idaho, hold a General license in the amateur radio community. Did a grand total of 22 years in the army, with a mixture of active and guard.. even did 3 years of it in the air guard (eye opening) Majority of my career I was a 12b, but did a stint as Cav Scout for year, and also hold/held a 54b mos. Work in the Tech field, specific to life safety equipment. I'm here to just learn, and contribute however i can.

Dan
Last edited by gnoticpasta on Mon Feb 05, 2024 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NC SCOUT
Site Admin

Re: New member intro post

Post by NC SCOUT »

Welcome!
gnoticpasta wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 10:12 pm Greeting,

My real name is Dan, but have been using gnoticpasta on a variety of sites since around 2006 or so.
I'm from Idaho, hold a General license in the amateur radio community. Did a grand total of 22 years in the army, with a mixture of active and guard.. even did 3 years of it in the air guard (eye opening) Majority of my career I was a 12b, but did a stint as Cav Scout for year, and also hold/held a 74d mos. Work in the Tech field, specific to life safety equipment. I'm here to just learn, and contribute however i can.

Dan
Appalachistani Warlord

In Orbe Terrum Non Visi

Brushbeater Training Calendar

JoeOnTheGulf
Rifleman

Post by JoeOnTheGulf »

gnoticpasta wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 10:12 pm My real name is Dan, but have been using gnoticpasta on a variety of sites since around 2006 or so.
Where have I seen that name before? Anyways, welcome on in!
codename-alfred
Rifleman

Post by codename-alfred »

Welcome from east central GA!
-- "In God we trust, All others we monitor."
Signals Intelligence means reading another person's mail without them knowing.