Shout out to U-Dub Gear

Diz
Recruit

Shout out to U-Dub Gear

Post by Diz »

I wanted to thank Hawkeye for turning me onto this place. I would say how good his kit is, but realize he has a significant backlog so I'll stifle myself.
NC SCOUT
Site Admin

Re: Shout out to U-Dub Gear

Post by NC SCOUT »

Diz wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 3:00 pm I wanted to thank Hawkeye for turning me onto this place. I would say how good his kit is, but realize he has a significant backlog so I'll stifle myself.
Give us just a bit...we've got a collaboration in progress right now. I think you're going to like it. :)
Appalachistani Warlord

In Orbe Terrum Non Visi

Brushbeater Training Calendar

MCATMID
Rifleman

Post by MCATMID »

NC SCOUT wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 4:06 pm
Diz wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 3:00 pm I wanted to thank Hawkeye for turning me onto this place. I would say how good his kit is, but realize he has a significant backlog so I'll stifle myself.
Give us just a bit...we've got a collaboration in progress right now. I think you're going to like it. :)
Brother I am happy for you and hate you at the same time.
NC SCOUT
Site Admin

Post by NC SCOUT »

LOL!
MCATMID wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 3:44 am
NC SCOUT wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 4:06 pm
Brother I am happy for you and hate you at the same time.
Appalachistani Warlord

In Orbe Terrum Non Visi

Ridgerunner
Rifleman

Post by Ridgerunner »

NC SCOUT wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 4:06 pm Give us just a bit...we've got a collaboration in progress right now. I think you're going to like it. :)
There he goes... Threatening a good time again... :lol:
"...And let him who has no sword sell his mantle and buy one." -- Luke 22:36

"I haven't a particle of confidence in a man who has no redeeming petty vices whatsoever." -- Mark Twain
NC SCOUT
Site Admin

Post by NC SCOUT »

So...I've got 5 Rigs in Woodland sitting here. Waiting on the go ahead to get them put up.
Ridgerunner wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 7:24 pm
NC SCOUT wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 4:06 pm Give us just a bit...we've got a collaboration in progress right now. I think you're going to like it. :)
There he goes... Threatening a good time again... :lol:
Appalachistani Warlord

In Orbe Terrum Non Visi

BePrepared
Professionally Instructed Gunman

Post by BePrepared »

NC SCOUT wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 3:51 pm So...I've got 5 Rigs in Woodland sitting here. Waiting on the go ahead to get them put up.
Waiting for the OD Green
When they are preparing for war, those who rule by force speak most copiously about peace until they have completed the mobilization process.
NC SCOUT
Site Admin

Post by NC SCOUT »

BePrepared wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 11:00 pm
NC SCOUT wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 3:51 pm So...I've got 5 Rigs in Woodland sitting here. Waiting on the go ahead to get them put up.
Waiting for the OD Green
It'll be a bit, probably a month or so. He's working through his backlog and kicking out our orders simultaneously and transitioning to only selling through the store.
Appalachistani Warlord

In Orbe Terrum Non Visi

BePrepared
Professionally Instructed Gunman

Post by BePrepared »

NC SCOUT wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 11:13 pm
Waiting for the OD Green
It'll be a bit, probably a month or so. He's working through his backlog and kicking out our orders simultaneously and transitioning to only selling through the store.
Your store?
When they are preparing for war, those who rule by force speak most copiously about peace until they have completed the mobilization process.
NC SCOUT
Site Admin

Post by NC SCOUT »

BePrepared wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 11:46 pm
NC SCOUT wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 11:13 pm

Waiting for the OD Green
Your store?
Yup!
Appalachistani Warlord

In Orbe Terrum Non Visi