Jealous!

LogapBofey
Rifleman

Jealous!

Post by LogapBofey »

I am glad UW gear is busy. I do not know about anyone else, but I am waiting with "baited-breath" to be able to place an order. Keep up the great work and please let everyone know when the backorder list may open up again.

I am certainly not trying to pressure or stress the process, I just wanted to let you know that you still have people who want and appreciate your work.

Logap

PS. If you find a swamp fox 4 kicking around, I would not be mad!
ElmoJenkins
Recruit

Re: Jealous!

Post by ElmoJenkins »

I've got a mini Swampfox but would really like to have the regular one once orders open up again. Front opening chest rigs are nice for warmer days, and I like how the single mag pouches on my MInuteman are low profile when I get down on the ground.

I train with my Minuteman on a few times a week. I use it to add weight resistance on my cardio days.
Hawkeye
Rifleman

Post by Hawkeye »

I'm trying to get there as quick as I can. Still going to be a while though as I want to get significantly caught up on the backlog before I reopen things.
HP11
Rifleman

Post by HP11 »

Glad I got my swamp fox rigs before the big rush. Could not be happier with them!
Justitae Tenax
LogapBofey
Rifleman

Post by LogapBofey »

Hawkeye wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 7:22 pm I'm trying to get there as quick as I can. Still going to be a while though as I want to get significantly caught up on the backlog before I reopen things.
Sounds great!

I look forward to that!

Keep up the great work. I want to support people in this forum!
MCATMID
Rifleman

Post by MCATMID »

Yeah I am waiting as well, but Risky Chrisky is doing a video about his gear so expect orders being open to last no time at all.

Return to “UW Gear”