REMF From UK Now in NC

Introduce yourself. ALL NEW MEMBERS WILL REPORT IN.
Lee303
Recruit

REMF From UK Now in NC

Post by Lee303 »

Reporting in as instructed, was passed the link from a member on the SurvivalistBoards
wwes
Professionally Instructed Gunman

Re: REMF From UK Now in NC

Post by wwes »

Welcome! Glad to see that you made it to this side of the pond.
There are at least a few other members on here who are on SB as well.
Atlas Shrug

Post by Atlas Shrug »

Welcome from The Olde Country. (Many of my ancestors are of the Scots-Irish bent, and escaped to these shores a couple hundred years ago.)

Welcome to a Purple-ish state. The Blue hives of the citified regions - the Triangle (mainly), Charlotte/Mecklenburg (a bit less so), and the Triad (even more less so) have tinted an otherwise Red state quite a bit.

A very divided battleground, for sure. Our Governor and attorney general are leftist “female reproductive organs” to say the least. The AG was Soros funded and will run for Gov in 2024. However, our Lt. Gov. is a passionate, gun loving patriot who will also likely run, and he'll make the race entertaining as hell! Look him up if you’re not already familiar with the him.

Anyway central NC it’s where I am and I ain’t leaving so Eff the leftists cause the place is worth the fight!

And no, I’m not very opinionated. 😉
Keep Your Powder Dry,
Atlas Shrug
wwes

Post by wwes »

Atlas Shrug wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 11:59 pm Welcome from The Olde Country. (Many of my ancestors are of the Scots-Irish bent, and escaped to these shores a couple hundred years ago.)

Welcome to a Purple-ish state. The Blue hives of the citified regions - the Triangle (mainly), Charlotte/Mecklenburg (a bit less so), and the Triad (even more less so) have tinted an otherwise Red state quite a bit.

A very divided battleground, for sure. Our Governor and attorney general are leftist “female reproductive organs” to say the least. The AG was Soros funded and will run for Gov in 2024. However, our Lt. Gov. is a passionate, gun loving patriot who will also likely run, and he'll make the race entertaining as hell! Look him up if you’re not already familiar with the him.

Anyway central NC it’s where I am and I ain’t leaving so Eff the leftists cause the place is worth the fight!

And no, I’m not very opinionated. 😉
Amen to all of that. Also, as for the Triad, Greensboro and High Point are fairly blue, along with maybenBurlington, but the rest of the Triad (outside the cities) is pretty solidly red.
Lee303
Recruit

Post by Lee303 »

Thanks for the welcome guys, I'm in Charlotte likely for the next year or two, got myself joined up at Carolina Sporting Arms last week, went hiking in Uwharrie yesterday, looking forward to exploring more of NC!