Introduce yourself. ALL NEW MEMBERS WILL REPORT IN.
pastork
Recruit

Post by pastork »

Hello, by way of introduction I’d like to say hello from western Rockingham County. I’m not sure what I have to offer, but here are my current bonafides. 1. I’m a husband and father;2. I’m a pastor (soon to be stepping down); 3. I’m an amateur radio operator with a general license, a Yaesu 7900R mobile, and a Baofeng UV-5R, I’m also licensed for gmrs, I don’t have a gmrs dedicated radio though. Call signs are Ham: KO4OTI, gmrs: WRUL589. I’m also a corps member of AmRRON. Still a radio novice looking for help progressing in my radio arts hobby. I am the group leader for a PrepperNet Comms group. By way of career I have a diploma in Industrial Maintenance, and an Associates degree in General Occupational Technologies. Im employed by a Forbes 250 company as a facilities operations management technician 2 (fancy for building maintenance tech). I’ve probably provided way too much info in this “hello” post. Very glad to be here, and looking forward to learning and interacting with whoever would like to communicate with me. God bless, pastork.
THETUNA3
Rifleman

Re: New member

Post by THETUNA3 »

Welcome from just north of you in VA. Ham as well.