Another member from NC/Appalachiastan

Introduce yourself. ALL NEW MEMBERS WILL REPORT IN.
usgeneral25
Recruit

Another member from NC/Appalachiastan

Post by usgeneral25 »

Hi all,

Just got done taking the RTO/ARTO class at the main site with NC Scout and crew. I appreciate everyone I had a chance to meet while I was up there; it was great to get to know y'all and learn from everyone's different skill sets/backgrounds/knowledge. Not to mention class after dark was HOT!!! And very instructive. Anyways, I have a friend that encouraged me to attend the class in person, and I was just going to go for the RTO portion, then somehow NC Scout talked me into staying for ARTO (that's at least the story for the wife) and I'm very glad I did. If there is any way that you can make it to in-person instruction, do it. It's worth it.

As far as me, I'm just a family guy with some dogs, I've written a few articles on AP, and hopefully, you will see more content from me on the site. My background is not anything special; professionally, I've spent most of my career in the mil/le product industry, as well as the gun industry. I've had more job titles than I can count, but we all know those don't mean anything. as I like to say, I'm LSHD.

Mostly, I'm here to learn, meet like-minded people, build off what I learned in class and try to prepare myself for the classes coming up in October. I will try to offer whatever little help I can, and if you have a question you think I might be able to help answer or at least know someone to ask, then hit me up. I know long-winded. You can feel bad for the poor saps that had to take the class with me :D

@usgeneral25
TeamWorkMakesTheDreamWorks
Atlas Shrug
Professionally Instructed Gunman

Re: Another member from NC/Appalachiastan

Post by Atlas Shrug »

Welcome from another NC dweller. Appalachiastan ain’t a bad place to be, although some spots in the Asheville area have become rather pinkoe on the last decade or so…

(I wonder if anyone gets the “pinkoe” reference. For bonus points, what other North Carolinian once used the term in popular entertainment?)

Anyway, welcome aboard!
Keep Your Powder Dry,
Atlas Shrug
DirtNasty

Post by DirtNasty »

Welcome. Is this your real personality? If so what color are you?

"It doesn’t matter what you did, it’s what you’re doing now."

~Badlands Rifleman
usgeneral25
Recruit

Post by usgeneral25 »

Nope, it Ain't. I moved in 2 legs over a total of 9 years to get where I am. I'm more in central NC, north of Charlotte, in a rural area. I like it. So for the sake of ease, I just used the same handle as I use on all my social media(twatter, gettr, insta, truth). I've already posted on AP under my real name. With what I do, it's all good, and the funny part is that this handle was just a random burner account that I had created randomly and somehow became a real account instead of a lurker account, and then circumstances were such that I just put my name in. Funny how things change.

When I was in class, people were asking which articles I had at AP; since I've only had 2 so far so here they are:
1st: https://www.americanpartisan.org/2022/0 ... or-zantos/
2nd: https://www.americanpartisan.org/2022/0 ... or-zantos/

Thanks for the welcome!

As far as my personality related to my toolbox this is the best answer I could find.
Atlas Shrug

Post by Atlas Shrug »

Aye, another NC reference in the flag there.

I’m in Chatham county - still too close to Chapel Hill (Berkeley East) for my liking, but for now makin’ it work.

Also, my particular US General family member is Grey Man Grey. ;)

https://www.harborfreight.com/tool-stor ... 58833.html
Keep Your Powder Dry,
Atlas Shrug
usgeneral25
Recruit

Post by usgeneral25 »

I may not be a native, but when I moved where I did, I did it on purpose because I felt it was gonna be the place the family could most easily call home for whatever time it is ordained that we have. I have multiple different colors of tool boxes as well; that shot just included the flag, which I wanted to include;)