Hello Friends & Patriots!

Introduce yourself. ALL NEW MEMBERS WILL REPORT IN.
American Yeoman
Hunter of Gunmen

Hello Friends & Patriots!

Post by American Yeoman »

Glad that the forum is back up. I get a great deal out of the Blog and having a place to discuss things is all the better!

Grew up on a farm and I've been into survivalism from a very early age. I've never been in the military but have taken many shooting courses, including SUT, CQB, Tactical Tracking, Carbine, NVD, Handgun, Shotgun, Precision Rifle... from some of the finest instructors in the country for over 20 years. Very comfortable with pretty much anything that shoots. I do much of my own gunsmithing, cast and swage bullets, reload of course...

Currently live in the Texas Panhandle and have raised a family here-wife and two adult sons. College educated, two Bachelors Degrees and a Doctorate. Own, run, manage a small business.

Love to hunt and shoot. Active in local shooting organizations. I follow politics more than I should. For the last few years I've been working quite a bit on my homesteading skills- welding, blacksmithing, campfire cooking, animal husbandry, gardening, general repair/building knowledge.

Glad to be here!
Stare Adversus Malum