Reporting from AO ROA/VA

Introduce yourself. ALL NEW MEMBERS WILL REPORT IN.
C71M
Rifleman

Reporting from AO ROA/VA

Post by C71M »

Man, am I glad to see this forum bounce back. My compliments to NC Scout and all the good Patriots that worked to make it so!

I might be the oldest Vet on here with Viet-Nam 68 and 69. Haven't given up flying. Still keep a Cessna and enjoy the endless beauty of low altitude flying. Have Scuba SSI Instructor rating and sport parachute rating but those two went by the wayside on the journey to explore other interests.

Recently tested and obtained my General for Ham radio. Have not done much with that as I want to get to an RTO course with NC Scout.

I still got work each day as I have since 1979 as I am a self-employed in Radiation Physics. Yeah, weird niche, but it pays the green.

Have a farm with blessed pastures and several springs where I and wifey spend all the hours we can outside with our two German Shepherds. Hard work here. Makes the beer taste better around the evening fires!

Lot of shooters on road and around the AO. Never hear about any car stereo's getting lifted either...HA!..Love it! Sound of gun fire here is the sound of Freedom IMO. Best I stop rambling!

A salute to all fellow Patriots. America will soon need every age, skill, talent, and effort to restore what has been paid for with the those before us.
C71M
Rifleman

Re: Reporting from AO ROA/VA

Post by C71M »

Hey NC Scout - Noticed others were having problems with the use of Safari. Thought I should mention, I am using Safari through cox.net. There was no apparent problem with registering and posting from my end.
NC SCOUT
Site Admin

Post by NC SCOUT »

Thanks for coming on board brother, it’s an honor to have you and for the kind words. I was having a bunch of issues with safari as well (still am) and I can’t find the source.

Anyway, SnowHaze works fine as does Firefox.
Appalachistani Warlord

In Orbe Terrum Non Visi

Brushbeater Training Calendar

THETUNA3
Rifleman

Post by THETUNA3 »

Hey man I think im just a bit to the east of you. Funny you mention Rad Pro, I work in the nuke field myself. Take it easy.