NEW MEMBERS: REGIONAL NETWORKING

Introduce yourself. ALL NEW MEMBERS WILL REPORT IN.
NC SCOUT
Site Admin

NEW MEMBERS: REGIONAL NETWORKING

Post by NC SCOUT »

ALCON,

Make sure you check out the Regional Networking section. You'll find like-minded local people.

-NCS
Appalachistani Warlord

In Orbe Terrum Non Visi

Brushbeater Training Calendar

TacticalZen
Rifleman

Re: NEW MEMBERS: REGIONAL NETWORKING

Post by TacticalZen »

Where to find? Search function loops back here.

Thx
NC SCOUT
Site Admin

Post by NC SCOUT »

TacticalZen wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:36 pm Where to find? Search function loops back here.

Thx
Its at the bottom of the forums.
Appalachistani Warlord

In Orbe Terrum Non Visi

Brushbeater Training Calendar

Sourdough
Rifleman

Post by Sourdough »

I might have missed it, but which region is Colorado meant to post in?
Quietus
Rifleman

Post by Quietus »

I'd say it sorta depends on what you want, and what part of CO you live in. Face-to-face is one thing, and radio another.

If you want non-radio contacts, you might look back at your posting history and see who has replied and from where, in your area.

If you want HF radio connectivity, information will be found in the "Northwest" sub-section. Two reasons: first, I'm not aware of any radio net yet appearing in the "Southwest" sub-section. Second, a small group exists close by to the AARL 12th Region traffic net 7d/wk at 0700 MDT on 3.923.5. Prior to that by fifteen minutes (0645 MDT) there is a small group that rag chews below net freq, that done on 3.918.5. There is generally two people, and at times, more.
plankmember
Hunter of Gunmen

Post by plankmember »

Sourdough wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 12:04 am I might have missed it, but which region is Colorado meant to post in?
depends on your Comms skill I say its in the redoubt but Im central western CO or both, if your on colorado southern borders....Iam going north to larger and more livable...the further north you go in the Rockies (despite the cold)....IF I ever leave. Check new member check in.... Colorado is kinda in the middle
  • "You cannot subsidize irresponsibility and expect people to become more responsible" Dr. Thomas Sowell
  • " WHAT WE DO NOW ECHOES IN ETERNITY " - Maximus Decimus Meridius