New member intro.

Introduce yourself. ALL NEW MEMBERS WILL REPORT IN.
Treehugger
Recruit

New member intro.

Post by Treehugger »

Greetings and Salutations. Treehugger here joining the forum now that I've reacquainted myself with a desktop because I can't work for shit on my phone unless its ordering pizza or the odd Sportsmans Guide buy. Even then I wonder if the item will show until it does. Anyhow, I've followed AP for 4-5 years maybe, started listening to the podcasts maybe 3 years ago as I've been able to access and I attended my first Brushbeater class in July of this year. It was my first organized training class since retiring from the Chair Force R in 2018. Epic monsoon and lightning overhead! Myself and a long-time friend attending the same class took up the offer to reschedule on 30SEP-01OCT. It was suggested I park an optic on my CAR-15 for the return and low and behold what a difference that made. Santa brought me a repro Viet Nam type carry handle scope and I am looking forward to zeroing that in. Old dog, new trick. Hoping to catch the Signals Class at the G Camp in January and am waiting to hear if I made the cut. The last podcast indicated there was a last minute rush to register. Keeping my fingers crossed. Happy New Year to all and God Bless America.
codename-alfred
Rifleman

Re: New member intro.

Post by codename-alfred »

Welcome from east central GA!
-- "In God we trust, All others we monitor."
Signals Intelligence means reading another person's mail without them knowing.
NC SCOUT
Site Admin

Re: New member intro.

Post by NC SCOUT »

Its about time!
Treehugger wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 4:31 pm Greetings and Salutations. Treehugger here joining the forum now that I've reacquainted myself with a desktop because I can't work for shit on my phone unless its ordering pizza or the odd Sportsmans Guide buy. Even then I wonder if the item will show until it does. Anyhow, I've followed AP for 4-5 years maybe, started listening to the podcasts maybe 3 years ago as I've been able to access and I attended my first Brushbeater class in July of this year. It was my first organized training class since retiring from the Chair Force R in 2018. Epic monsoon and lightning overhead! Myself and a long-time friend attending the same class took up the offer to reschedule on 30SEP-01OCT. It was suggested I park an optic on my CAR-15 for the return and low and behold what a difference that made. Santa brought me a repro Viet Nam type carry handle scope and I am looking forward to zeroing that in. Old dog, new trick. Hoping to catch the Signals Class at the G Camp in January and am waiting to hear if I made the cut. The last podcast indicated there was a last minute rush to register. Keeping my fingers crossed. Happy New Year to all and God Bless America.
Appalachistani Warlord

In Orbe Terrum Non Visi

Brushbeater Training Calendar