WNC Patriots

Introduce yourself. ALL NEW MEMBERS WILL REPORT IN.
Cheshire1776
Recruit

WNC Patriots

Post by Cheshire1776 »

Hi, I appreciate you having me Scout.

Patriot in WNC, born and raised in NC. USMC veteran, worked data communications with a MEU. NC and NR Paramedic with a mile of letters behind my name, SARTECH II, you name it. Contracted as a remote site paramedic overseas for a bit.

I work in private security and train with other .mil folks both professionally and personally and am a contractor with the military. Been active on Telegram with this handle for a while and recently started networking and participating on Twitter after the changeover (same handle.)

I reached out to Scout because I'm seeing a lot of parallels between mindset, organization, etc. I'm here to learn first, and offer anything our group can to assist others with preparedness.

Semper Fi
NC SCOUT
Site Admin

Re: WNC Patriots

Post by NC SCOUT »

Cheshire1776 wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 3:20 pm Hi, I appreciate you having me Scout.

Patriot in WNC, born and raised in NC. USMC veteran, worked data communications with a MEU. NC and NR Paramedic with a mile of letters behind my name, SARTECH II, you name it. Contracted as a remote site paramedic overseas for a bit.

I work in private security and train with other .mil folks both professionally and personally and am a contractor with the military. Been active on Telegram with this handle for a while and recently started networking and participating on Twitter after the changeover (same handle.)

I reached out to Scout because I'm seeing a lot of parallels between mindset, organization, etc. I'm here to learn first, and offer anything our group can to assist others with preparedness.

Semper Fi
Welcome brother!
Appalachistani Warlord

In Orbe Terrum Non Visi

Brushbeater Training Calendar

codename-alfred
Rifleman

Re: WNC Patriots

Post by codename-alfred »

Welcome from east central GA!
-- "In God we trust, All others we monitor."
Signals Intelligence means reading another person's mail without them knowing.