Intro from Idaho

Introduce yourself. ALL NEW MEMBERS WILL REPORT IN.
Squirrel
Recruit

Intro from Idaho

Post by Squirrel »

New member checking in, per requirements.

I'm an engineer in Idaho. Retired military, but that was a while ago. Happy to connect and looking to learn. I expect to be in your WY class(es) this summer with my daughter.

Had a bit of ass pain setting an account up...both of my gmail addresses never received validation e-mails. Might be an issue with security software, or maybe Google is giving the site a hard time. Whatever, here I am. Glad to be in.

Cheers,
-Chris
AlphaLimaTango
Recruit

Re: Intro from Idaho

Post by AlphaLimaTango »

Like minded here in Utah ....Welcome
NC SCOUT
Site Admin

Post by NC SCOUT »

Squirrel wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 4:06 am New member checking in, per requirements.

I'm an engineer in Idaho. Retired military, but that was a while ago. Happy to connect and looking to learn. I expect to be in your WY class(es) this summer with my daughter.

Had a bit of ass pain setting an account up...both of my gmail addresses never received validation e-mails. Might be an issue with security software, or maybe Google is giving the site a hard time. Whatever, here I am. Glad to be in.

Cheers,
-Chris
Welcome!
Appalachistani Warlord

In Orbe Terrum Non Visi

Brushbeater Training Calendar

idahobob
Rifleman

Post by idahobob »

Welcome! Good to see another person here from Idaho!
People who are rather more than six feet tall and nearly as broad across the shoulders often have uneventful journeys. People jump out at them from behind rocks then say things like, "Oh. Sorry. I thought you were someone else."