New Member Intro

Introduce yourself. ALL NEW MEMBERS WILL REPORT IN.
RangerReject
Recruit

New Member Intro

Post by RangerReject »

Greetings all, I’ve come here after reading NC Scouts book and realizing that I’ve forgotten a lot since my days on active duty. My background includes 11B, 1st RGR Battalion, 501st in AK, and the LRSU/D world. I’m well into middle age, and looking to embrace my former glory a little, with the caveat that I’m now permanently carrying excess weight as opposed to a massive ruck. I‘ll admit to working as a fed, but I don’t put handcuffs on patriots and do much more security management and protection rather than LEO stuff. I’ve served all over the world, speak passable Spanish, and did 4 years on my agency tactical team. I’m a graduate of Dave Canterbury’s Pathfinder School and currently continuing to work on my preparedness skills. I’m happy and humbled to be here and look forward to improving on what I don’t know…hopefully I can contribute as well.
THETUNA3
Rifleman

Re: New Member Intro

Post by THETUNA3 »

Welcome to the forum. I wanted to do the pathfinder thing at some point, but it never panned out for me.
idahobob
Rifleman

Post by idahobob »

Welcome to the forum. I do believe that you will find that there are more than a few fellows here that are old 11b's. Lots of good info and training opportunities.
People who are rather more than six feet tall and nearly as broad across the shoulders often have uneventful journeys. People jump out at them from behind rocks then say things like, "Oh. Sorry. I thought you were someone else."
NC SCOUT
Site Admin

Post by NC SCOUT »

RangerReject wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 4:58 am Greetings all, I’ve come here after reading NC Scouts book and realizing that I’ve forgotten a lot since my days on active duty. My background includes 11B, 1st RGR Battalion, 501st in AK, and the LRSU/D world. I’m well into middle age, and looking to embrace my former glory a little, with the caveat that I’m now permanently carrying excess weight as opposed to a massive ruck. I‘ll admit to working as a fed, but I don’t put handcuffs on patriots and do much more security management and protection rather than LEO stuff. I’ve served all over the world, speak passable Spanish, and did 4 years on my agency tactical team. I’m a graduate of Dave Canterbury’s Pathfinder School and currently continuing to work on my preparedness skills. I’m happy and humbled to be here and look forward to improving on what I don’t know…hopefully I can contribute as well.
Welcome brother!
Appalachistani Warlord

In Orbe Terrum Non Visi

Brushbeater Training Calendar

Johnny Paratrooper
Hunter of Gunmen

Post by Johnny Paratrooper »

Welcome.
Great Resume!
Make yourself at home.
"As Iron Sharpens Iron, So One Man Sharpens Another " Proverbs 27:17