Introduce yourself. ALL NEW MEMBERS WILL REPORT IN.
Shoey
Recruit

Post by Shoey »

Hello,

I am new member, from "Canada's Cuba": Vancouver Island in British Columbia, Canada. (That is not a comment on the weather).

I'm a ham, active on HF, mostly portable but I also just bought a new base rig, so we'll see how that goes. Avid outdoorsman; I love hunting, fishing, SOTA, and just generally camping and exploring. Active Duty in the RCN, (Hull Tech), which cuts in to my time in the bush a lot. Go Navy!

Found this site while overseas recently; looks like a great resource and amazing community. From what I have read, seen and heard from this clan across social media so far, I am impressed, and I am looking forward to being apart of it.

- Shoey
Hootch
Rifleman

Re: New Member

Post by Hootch »

Welcome to the forum.
alphabravo36
Rifleman

Post by alphabravo36 »

Welcome from Commiefornia. Lots of good stuff here. Send us some rain?
AlphaBravo36
Shoey
Recruit

Post by Shoey »

Thanks gentlemen!
alphabravo36 wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 2:36 pm Welcome from Commiefornia. Lots of good stuff here. Send us some rain?
I am heading down to Commiefornia in the new year; none of the good parts. :lol:
alphabravo36
Rifleman

Post by alphabravo36 »

Shoey wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 10:37 pm Thanks gentlemen!
alphabravo36 wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 2:36 pm Welcome from Commiefornia. Lots of good stuff here. Send us some rain?
I am heading down to Commiefornia in the new year; none of the good parts. :lol:
I will buy you a cup of coffee if you are going through this good part. :D
AlphaBravo36