Sleeper reporting in SE VA

Introduce yourself. ALL NEW MEMBERS WILL REPORT IN.
sleeper
Rifleman

Sleeper reporting in SE VA

Post by sleeper »

I found you and American Partisan from reading "Basics of Resistance" because of the Virginia pre-2020 legislative agenda. Started to follow you regularly during the Covid psy-op. That was my wake-up call that made me realize the Technocrats are running a full-court press and the republic is in its death throes.

I've been a hard-core Libertarian since the mid-90s and nicely surprised by your political savvy and acumen.

Curriculum Vitae
  • Civilian Professional IT background (Decision Information Systems) with 25 years experience.
    • Professional experience running small data centers (~ 100 servers) from equipment purchase, power management, networking, and tape backups.
    • Previous experience in C# .Net, MS SQL Server, Hadoop (Pig and Hive), Java, PHP, and MySQL development.
    • Currently employed creating cloud based data engineering solutions using Python.
    • Running Ubuntu Servers and Mac OS on the home network.
  • US History buff from The French and Indian War through the Civil War, then the Progressive Era, WWI, and WWII.
  • Recent HAM Technician licensee.
  • Tanya Metaska and Wayne LaPierre revoked my lifetime NRA membership after I distributed flyers at the convention in Phoenix in 1995 describing how they made a deal with Bob Dole to help write language and pass the Omnibus Crime Act that banned ugly semi-auto rifles for 10 years along with the Brady Background Check.
Seeking to improve:
  • Skills in comms, medical, and intel gathering. I would like to find relatively local 1 - 2 day training due to limited travel options at this time.
  • Need to expand my local network -- I can count on one hand the number of trusted people I could rely on to watch my 6 within a 30-minute drive. Local HAMs have all taken the jab, or cannot wait to take it and lick the boots that gave it. PrepperNet is kind of a joke for HAM and is all about DMR. AmRRON contacts in the area are all stale.
  • I've been a "Gun Nut" since I was first introduced to shooting 30 years ago and have taken various handgun and carbine classes, but never trained in a team operating environment.
  • How to sell the wife on investing $$$$ in night vision without disrupting marital harmony.
Last edited by sleeper on Tue Apr 06, 2021 2:42 am, edited 6 times in total.
This message has been intercepted by the NSA: the only branch of government that listens.
NC SCOUT
Site Admin

Re: Sleeper reporting in

Post by NC SCOUT »

Welcome brother!

I can promise you this site will NOT be stale. And we’re here to get you going.
Appalachistani Warlord

In Orbe Terrum Non Visi

Brushbeater Training Calendar

sleeper
Rifleman

Re: Sleeper reporting in

Post by sleeper »

Thank you! I appreciate you and the AP peeps and what you're doing here.
This message has been intercepted by the NSA: the only branch of government that listens.
THETUNA3
Rifleman

Re: Sleeper reporting in SE VA

Post by THETUNA3 »

Morning from West of you in VA. You sound like an interesting fellow. I got my ham ticket several years ago, but due to some of the old crotchety hams I haven't been very active in it. Seeing more of how things are going I have pulled out my rig again and started to use it more. Plus, I finally got my mobile installed in my truck so I can use it while I travel. Take care.