New Member Reporting from SC!

Introduce yourself. ALL NEW MEMBERS WILL REPORT IN.
Saber-11
Recruit

New Member Reporting from SC!

Post by Saber-11 »

Hello,

I recently attended the latest RTO, ADVANCED RTO, and Signals Intelligence course. The people were great and I learned a lot of good info. It was good to be around like minded people who were all well mannered and easy to get along with. It was really a great experience, and look forward to more training and interaction like that one.

I am planning on attending the upcoming Scout and RECCE courses, so if you are going I will see you there.

About me there is not really much to tell, I was in USAF, have a family now and just trying to be better prepared for the events headed our way.

I look forward to participating in as well as learning from those members more knowledgeable than me.
Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and innocent as doves.

Matthew 10:16
Brockett
Rifleman

Re: New Member Reporting from SC!

Post by Brockett »

Welcome to the forum
Therefore put on the full armor of God, so when that day of evil comes,you might stand your ground, and after you have done everything,to stand.
ColdSteel1983
Professionally Instructed Gunman

Post by ColdSteel1983 »

Welcome from North Texas!

Jeff B.
I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice.

Barry Goldwater
M4RTICUS
Recruit

Post by M4RTICUS »

Welcome from VA, what was your comms experience before the classes?
Saber-11
Recruit

Post by Saber-11 »

M4RTICUS wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:07 pm Welcome from VA, what was your comms experience before the classes?
I had some experience with military radios AN/PRC-148s and PRC-117s, but that was a long time ago and have since forgot much of that training. The SOIs were what I remember jogging my memory.
Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and innocent as doves.

Matthew 10:16