Dum Spiro Spero in the Palmetto State

Introduce yourself. ALL NEW MEMBERS WILL REPORT IN.
raunig
Recruit

Dum Spiro Spero in the Palmetto State

Post by raunig »

New guy here from Upstate SC, just south of Appalichaistan Proper. I spend as much time in the Blue Ridge, Pisgah, and Smokies as possible, so I do understand the appeal of your heavenly country. God knew what He was doing around those parts.

I’m a regular reader over at AP and have listened to every episode of Radio Contra, some twice. I train as often as possible with like-minded folks, but never enough. I’ve got a small, rural multi-generation farm in an increasingly suburbanized area (in addition to running my own business as a writer.) We’ve got a handful of young patriots we’re raising, we’re plugged into our church, and we know most of our neighbors worth knowing. I’m not a veteran, but I’m a patriot with close friends and family who did serve.

I’m here to learn everything I can, find opportunities to practice what I learn, and build some connections that might be more important than either of us could guess, sooner than any of us would like. I believe masculinity absolutely should be toxic to a woke society, life begins at conception, and I can define a woman for you based on my incredible wife. I’m not as MAGA as I might have been, but they’ll definitely call me an extremist when the day comes.

Today, I’m working hard to shoot straighter, run longer, and think faster. I need ya’ll to tell me what I don’t know so that I can un-eff that as quickly as possible. The days are growing short. Let’s get to it.

Jesus is King. Everyone else can get in line.
Brockett
Rifleman

Re: Dum Spiro Spero in the Palmetto State

Post by Brockett »

Welcome to the forum! Amen!
Therefore put on the full armor of God, so when that day of evil comes,you might stand your ground, and after you have done everything,to stand.
wwes
Professionally Instructed Gunman

Post by wwes »

Welcome to the forum!
ColdSteel1983
Professionally Instructed Gunman

Post by ColdSteel1983 »

Welcome from North Texas!

Jeff B.
I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice.

Barry Goldwater
CaneCreek
Rifleman

Post by CaneCreek »

Welcome from Upstate SC

CaneCreek
plankmember
Hunter of Gunmen

Post by plankmember »

Greetings bro....Aint been out east in years as much as I miss it...ya'll having way too much fun in the Carolinas.....If the war was over tomorrow The Forum is where the party would be !
  • "You cannot subsidize irresponsibility and expect people to become more responsible" Dr. Thomas Sowell
  • " WHAT WE DO NOW ECHOES IN ETERNITY " - Maximus Decimus Meridius
      scottrob76
      Recruit

Post by scottrob76 »

Welcome from Oklahoma
      Badger22
      Rifleman

Post by Badger22 »

Welcome to the forum. Greetings and best regards from middle SC, at the lake.