Greetings. New Member from the Finger lakes Region of NY State.

Introduce yourself. ALL NEW MEMBERS WILL REPORT IN.
DakotaRumble
Rifleman

Greetings. New Member from the Finger lakes Region of NY State.

Post by DakotaRumble »

Greetings to all.
I'm from out in the gorgeous landscape of the Finger Lakes Region of Upstate NY which is unfortunately governed by the idiocracy located in Albany and NYC... I have never visited either of those two places nor do I intend to. Created and account on here a while back and I'm finally getting around to this introduction first post. There are a few causes for that, the main one being I tend to over analyze most things. I have also buried myself in projects and learning new skills, that I can't seem to get caught up or organized.
Anyway, I spent some time in the Navy and left in 2015 as an IT2. No combat, ship or overseas experience, spent all my time in Suitland Maryland. It was a good experience and I should have taken one of the two great opportunities I was being offered if I was to re-enlist. I opted to come home and try to get established and ready for what I knew was coming, and get my family on the same page. Second portion of that wasn't/isn't successful and has actually worked the opposite direction. Prior Navy career was all in Automotive. Started out in Autobody back in high school, then Automotive technology and eventually into Automotive Restorations. With vehicles being rolling networks, I transitioned that into the IT career with the Navy and VA. Not sure how I have not been fired for non compliance of any mandates put in place, in NY state and the VA. There's only so many kneel and taste the rainbow emails from within the system that I can overlook while receiving attacks on morals, ethics as well as traditional American Values and have reached that limit. That being said, I think it's time for a road trip. If anyone has any good information on locations in Montana that if one was to drive out there with their dog, a collection of precious metals like PB and not be able to afford fuel to get back "home", let me know!

Dakota Rumble Out
SharpsShtr
Professionally Instructed Gunman

Re: Greetings. New Member from the Finger lakes Region of NY State.

Post by SharpsShtr »

Welcome, glad to have you here!

Matt
Mission, Men, Self.