Check in from MidMO

Introduce yourself. ALL NEW MEMBERS WILL REPORT IN.
limasierra08
Recruit

Check in from MidMO

Post by limasierra08 »

I've been following brushbeater for a very long time, not a very active AmRRON member, following AP and such blogs.
I'm from VA, live in MidMO, work in IT / Networking and love learning new things related to electronics, radio & networking.
SharpsShtr
Professionally Instructed Gunman

Re: Check in from MidMO

Post by SharpsShtr »

Welcome. There are a number of us here from Missouri.

Matt
Mission, Men, Self.
ColdSteel1983
Professionally Instructed Gunman

Post by ColdSteel1983 »

Welcome!

North Texas here.

Jeff B.
I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice.

Barry Goldwater
Roberta
Recruit

Post by Roberta »

limasierra08 wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 3:42 am I've been following brushbeater for a very long time, not a very active AmRRON member, following AP and such blogs.
I'm from VA, live in MidMO, work in IT / Networking and love learning new things related to electronics, radio & networking.
Welcome! My husband and I are IT and Mechatronics, both with long careers at Hewlett Packard back in the day, what we call the golden years and a lost era. Although technology advances, olms law is the same, as is an electrical schematic, which is nice for studying for my amateur radio license. I dropped out of Mechatronics college last August due to having a bad case of Covid and the freakin' college making a rule the purebloods must stay home for a week every time anyone in class gets the sniffles. The others are bribed with a gift card for getting the death jab, and they get to stay in class. It's not the type of class where you can keep up remotely at home. My husband graduation a few years ago before all this insanity and has all his books and notes, and was probably one of the best students they ever had, now working for a thriving contractor getting bids for water treatments plants and hydro electric plants, as well as various companies needing to keep their automation working. I can still gain the skills on my own and work for my husbands boss who knows my work ethic, and my willingness to dig in and help fix things. All I want to do as a wife, is help work a few days a week to put supplies on the table. I will.

We've been listening to the NCScout podcasts a long time, and just got the new subscription on podbean for the exclusive training podcasts which are absolutely wonderful.
plankmember
Hunter of Gunmen

Post by plankmember »

welcome brother glad to have ya...way to start out a great year
  • "You cannot subsidize irresponsibility and expect people to become more responsible" Dr. Thomas Sowell
  • " WHAT WE DO NOW ECHOES IN ETERNITY " - Maximus Decimus Meridius
      FIREDOC
      Rifleman

Post by FIREDOC »

Welcome aboard!

South Texas here.
      GhostTiger01
      Rifleman

Post by GhostTiger01 »

Welcome to the group.
      GT

Happiness is a fresh can of dip and fully charged batteries.