Greetings from Tulsa

Introduce yourself. ALL NEW MEMBERS WILL REPORT IN.
DantesDurden
Recruit

Greetings from Tulsa

Post by DantesDurden »

Greetings to my fellow Oakies and the rest of you guys out there. Been waiting for this thing to kick off for a loonnngggg time. Never posted or commented on the site just listened and read. Found the site from some links Ol’ Remus (RIP) at The Woodpile Report posted a few years ago and been following ever since. Regular guy, father, husband, carpenter, Christian and a patriot(basically public enemy number one if I included my race)

My family immigrated from Spain during the 30’s to avoid the civil war and grew up listening to stories about the hell of what happened there. The males enlisted in the military to EARN their citizenship to this great experiment America. I’m extremely proud of where I’m from and the hard work those before me that allows me and my family to live and thrive here. Unfortunately today’s news and events remind me of the stories I was told as a child about the things that led up to the Civil War in Spain........this time there is no magical place to go and avoid the “trouble” coming.

I salute and thank you Scout and those that help you do this side, it’s vibrations will echo for generations to come!!!

Sic semper tyrannis
every breath i take without your permission raises my self esteem
PottCountyPartisan
Rifleman

Re: Greetings from Tulsa

Post by PottCountyPartisan »

Greetings fellow okie. I’m SE of OKC about 45 minutes.
DantesDurden
Recruit

Post by DantesDurden »

Right on buddy, I see there’s a course coming our way in October. You gonna go?
PottCountyPartisan
Rifleman

Post by PottCountyPartisan »

Im the host lol. Wife’s due with our first child two weeks after the class so baby could change my attendance but I’m in for the time being.
DantesDurden
Recruit

Post by DantesDurden »

Nice!!!
Many congratulations on your addition, children are an incredible blessing. I’m working on getting everything ready to attend as well. Good to meet to by the way and hope to run into you there. Any advice on what to bring not bring? I have no military experience.
Jonas Clark
Rifleman

Post by Jonas Clark »

Dantes,
I love your tag line "every breath i take without your permission raises my self esteem"...nice.

Jonas
"After 2020, how long do you have to look behind the curtain before you believe what you see..."
DantesDurden
Recruit

Post by DantesDurden »

Jonas Clark wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 3:27 am Dantes,
I love your tag line "every breath i take without your permission raises my self esteem"...nice.

Jonas
Thanks man, not sure where I got it but seems to fit.