New dude from Jan Class

Introduce yourself. ALL NEW MEMBERS WILL REPORT IN.
DryCreek1976
Recruit

Re: New dude from Jan Class

Post by DryCreek1976 »

Thanks again for the moon pie’s!!!
LibOrD84
Recruit

Post by LibOrD84 »

MCATMID wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:10 pm I believe and don't quote me we had an NJ guy come down for class I know there is a PA guy that came. I gotta message him he has a little group. That said sometimes students make classes bad. We had an amazing class and I won't talk about bad classes but it's honestly the students.

If money is an issue I get it totally, and yes it is worth it. You can however pay for Patreon on PODBEAM (not Patreon itself). It won't be the same and it isn't as in-depth, but he does go over the basics.

If the distance is an issue two things you will want to do is find an area where the class can be taught, ask him to come out. I drove 20 hours for his class some guys flew in. I bought my buddy's ticket. Of all the classes in the world I would take this is number 2 or 3 on must-have, and it's above every shooting class on the planet.
This year its a combination of 3 things, time off from work, financial, and travel. I have heard nothing but great things about scouts classes and am definitely trying to figure out the logistics as soon as possible. I definitely will make it happen asap. Just have to get some ducks in a row first but shouldn't take long.
MCATMID
Rifleman

Post by MCATMID »

DryCreek1976 wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:30 pm Thanks again for the moon pie’s!!!
No problem to bad they didn't have the ones everyone wanted
DryCreek1976
Recruit

Post by DryCreek1976 »

They was all good to me. 😀