Well Duh!

Introduce yourself. ALL NEW MEMBERS WILL REPORT IN.
paratus
Recruit

Well Duh!

Post by paratus »

I was re-listening to Radio Contra and finally I got a clue and signed up for the new forum! Duh! Should have done this a while back!

Have taken the RTO / Advanced RTO courses and like focusing on field radio.

In Midwest and am giving basic classes to Patriot and Prepper groups. Also working on building up a VE team.

Working on improving my digital modes and NVIS right now. Want to do more signals intelligence.
plankmember
Hunter of Gunmen

Re: Well Duh!

Post by plankmember »

Welcome brother ! your lucky to have been able to attend those classes...Got lots to Build on there......Enjoy....doing local classes also
  • "You cannot subsidize irresponsibility and expect people to become more responsible" Dr. Thomas Sowell
  • " WHAT WE DO NOW ECHOES IN ETERNITY " - Maximus Decimus Meridius
      NC SCOUT
      Site Admin

Re: Well Duh!

Post by NC SCOUT »

paratus wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 2:49 pm I was re-listening to Radio Contra and finally I got a clue and signed up for the new forum! Duh! Should have done this a while back!

Have taken the RTO / Advanced RTO courses and like focusing on field radio.

In Midwest and am giving basic classes to Patriot and Prepper groups. Also working on building up a VE team.

Working on improving my digital modes and NVIS right now. Want to do more signals intelligence.
      Welcome in Brother!
      Appalachistani Warlord

In Orbe Terrum Non Visi

Brushbeater Training Calendar