New Guy Check-in

Introduce yourself. ALL NEW MEMBERS WILL REPORT IN.
gecko
Recruit

New Guy Check-in

Post by gecko »

“Gecko” checking in. I attended my first Brushbeater Course in IL last week. RTO Basic / RTO Advanced RTO / Signals Intelligence / Radio Reconnaissance. Great six days! Taking all three courses back to back was convenient and each day reinforced that last. Great group of guys as well. I spent 6+ years in the Naval Reserves. Most of that time was with a Mobile Inshore Undersea Warfare Unit (MIUW). I was a Firecontrolman (FC) filling a deck billet cross trained as a Radioman. My electronics background combined with my time in the MIUW community fostered my love of all things radio. I’m an IT professional with my areas of strength being Wireless and Cybersecurity. Originally from the Detroit area. I reside in IL. Moving permanently to my house in SC soon.
ColdSteel1983
Professionally Instructed Gunman

Re: New Guy Check-in

Post by ColdSteel1983 »

Welcome!

Like the moving to SC soon! We hope to do so as well.

North Texas here.

Jeff B.
I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice.

Barry Goldwater
NC SCOUT
Site Admin

Post by NC SCOUT »

gecko wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 5:05 pm “Gecko” checking in. I attended my first Brushbeater Course in IL last week. RTO Basic / RTO Advanced RTO / Signals Intelligence / Radio Reconnaissance. Great six days! Taking all three courses back to back was convenient and each day reinforced that last. Great group of guys as well. I spent 6+ years in the Naval Reserves. Most of that time was with a Mobile Inshore Undersea Warfare Unit (MIUW). I was a Firecontrolman (FC) filling a deck billet cross trained as a Radioman. My electronics background combined with my time in the MIUW community fostered my love of all things radio. I’m an IT professional with my areas of strength being Wireless and Cybersecurity. Originally from the Detroit area. I reside in IL. Moving permanently to my house in SC soon.
Hey brother!!!
Appalachistani Warlord

In Orbe Terrum Non Visi

Brushbeater Training Calendar

Garand69
Rifleman

Post by Garand69 »

gecko wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 5:05 pm “Gecko” checking in. I attended my first Brushbeater Course in IL last week. RTO Basic / RTO Advanced RTO / Signals Intelligence / Radio Reconnaissance. Great six days! Taking all three courses back to back was convenient and each day reinforced that last. Great group of guys as well. I spent 6+ years in the Naval Reserves. Most of that time was with a Mobile Inshore Undersea Warfare Unit (MIUW). I was a Firecontrolman (FC) filling a deck billet cross trained as a Radioman. My electronics background combined with my time in the MIUW community fostered my love of all things radio. I’m an IT professional with my areas of strength being Wireless and Cybersecurity. Originally from the Detroit area. I reside in IL. Moving permanently to my house in SC soon.
Great Training with you gecko!
NE Illinois
Have Targetline - Will Travel