G'day from afDANistan

Introduce yourself. ALL NEW MEMBERS WILL REPORT IN.
BeardedDragons
Recruit

G'day from afDANistan

Post by BeardedDragons »

G'day
Shout out to NCSCOUT for assisting me with registration. Not my.first time in forums but registering with the big free mails is getting harder.

A lil bit about me. Old dude from currently, the most lockdowned state in the world - Victoria, Australia. Dan (Andrews is our state dicktator - Green berets help!) Not sure if we re really oppressed but freedom isn't something that should be associated with ongoing inoculations.

Tyranny is new to me but being ready is not.
Been in the usrsog for a while and got better prepared in the crisis application group forums where I became a licenced firearm owner (yes, we can have guns but the hoops and conditions are crazy) foundation ham license holder, increased my trauma preps and started growing my own food.

Whilst those places were pretty good, I get a strong signal that brushbeater is better organised on the comms and tactics. So here I am.  Thanks for having me. Feel free to interro.. ask any questions.
SharpsShtr
Professionally Instructed Gunman

Re: G'day from afDANistan

Post by SharpsShtr »

Welcome!

Matt
Mission, Men, Self.
plankmember
Hunter of Gunmen

Post by plankmember »

Greetings brother and My very best wishes for ya'll down there
  • "You cannot subsidize irresponsibility and expect people to become more responsible" Dr. Thomas Sowell
  • " WHAT WE DO NOW ECHOES IN ETERNITY " - Maximus Decimus Meridius
      Johnny Paratrooper
      Hunter of Gunmen

Post by Johnny Paratrooper »

WELCOME!
      Don't worry.
      We are coming.
      You are not alone.
      "As Iron Sharpens Iron, So One Man Sharpens Another " Proverbs 27:17

Writer for https://www.americanpartisan.org
      Founder of https://www.patreon.com/GreenDragonAcademy

Email Me At "[email protected]"
      NC SCOUT
      Site Admin

Post by NC SCOUT »

BeardedDragons wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:42 am G'day
      Shout out to NCSCOUT for assisting me with registration. Not my.first time in forums but registering with the big free mails is getting harder.

A lil bit about me. Old dude from currently, the most lockdowned state in the world - Victoria, Australia. Dan (Andrews is our state dicktator - Green berets help!) Not sure if we re really oppressed but freedom isn't something that should be associated with ongoing inoculations.

Tyranny is new to me but being ready is not.
      Been in the usrsog for a while and got better prepared in the crisis application group forums where I became a licenced firearm owner (yes, we can have guns but the hoops and conditions are crazy) foundation ham license holder, increased my trauma preps and started growing my own food.

Whilst those places were pretty good, I get a strong signal that brushbeater is better organised on the comms and tactics. So here I am.  Thanks for having me. Feel free to interro.. ask any questions.
      You're very welcome and I'm honored to have you here bro.
      Appalachistani Warlord

In Orbe Terrum Non Visi

Brushbeater Training Calendar

RobotNixon

Post by RobotNixon »

Godspeed, you crazy Bogan! I expect that you'll live up to the shitposting standards set by other Aussies. lol
      Scipio
      Recruit

Post by Scipio »

Oi!

Love Oz and the people. Spent a summer in WA. Traveled from Freo, through Perth, Mount Magnet, Newman, Marble Bar, Meekatharra, the Little Sandy and the Big Sandy deserts ending in Port Hedlund. Love the road trains, hate kangaroos, but loved the good tucker and vegemite! Blessed to have been part of bringing the Gospel to seven Aboriginal tribes. You are going through a rough time where you are, very difficult compared to us in the States. It has come upon us all a bit faster than expected. Yes, you are not alone. Welcome
      ColdSteel1983

Post by ColdSteel1983 »

Welcome!

Greetings from Texas…

Jeff B.
      I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice.

Barry Goldwater
      BelieverPatriot
      Rifleman

Post by BelieverPatriot »

Greetings from cajun land Louisiana!
      "Fast is fine but accuracy is final. You must learn how to be slow in a hurry" --Wyatt Earp