Behind Commie Lines in NJ

Introduce yourself. ALL NEW MEMBERS WILL REPORT IN.
totalmeltdown1389
Recruit

Behind Commie Lines in NJ

Post by totalmeltdown1389 »

32 year old in Central NJ and have been following American Partisan and Radio Contra for about a year. I am a huge fan of Matt Bracken which is how I stumbled on both (read his books and would love his guest spots with Alex Jones). I have no prior military service but have been of the prepper mindset since the early Obama years & in the Libertarian world since 2011. I helped the Ron Paul campaign in NJ for the 2012 Presidential election & ran as his delegate at large. Was very involved with the Campaign for Liberty & the John Birch Society in NJ, protested the Philly Federal reserve a few times as well as the Biderberg group the last time they met in Chantilly Virginia.

Over the past few years I shifted my focus from being involved / vocal politically to my physical preparedness, I have completed 60+ ultra marathons ranging from 50k - 100 miles. I also compete in obstacle course races, endurance events and The Tactical Games. I have a small personal training company I run on the side of my regular job as a Sheet Metal Draftsman.

I am hoping to take NC Scout's RTO & Scout course next year.
Oceania was at war with Eastasia. Oceania had always been at war with Eastasia.” ― George Orwell
NC SCOUT
Site Admin

Re: Behind Commie Lines in NJ

Post by NC SCOUT »

Welcome brother!!!

You're in very good company here and there's a pretty good community of like minded folks from the northeast on here as well.
Appalachistani Warlord

In Orbe Terrum Non Visi

Brushbeater Training Calendar

ColdSteel1983
Professionally Instructed Gunman

Post by ColdSteel1983 »

Welcome!

Its always good to have a dedicated 5th column behind enemy lines!!

North Texas here.

Jeff B.
I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice.

Barry Goldwater
Patriotman
Recruit

Post by Patriotman »

Welcome brother!

I am also in Commie New Jersey, so expect a PM from me sometime soon!
totalmeltdown1389
Recruit

Post by totalmeltdown1389 »

I’m glad to be here, looking forward to chatting with you !
Oceania was at war with Eastasia. Oceania had always been at war with Eastasia.” ― George Orwell