Greetings from The Illinois Democratic Republic

Introduce yourself. ALL NEW MEMBERS WILL REPORT IN.
Rex Feral
Rifleman

Greetings from The Illinois Democratic Republic

Post by Rex Feral »

Hello everyone! Not everyone in Illinois is a communist and I'm going to try and prove it! I've been listening to Radio Contra since about episode 25. I think this is the first online forum I've joined since the early 2000's. I'm here to learn and network.
El Jakeo
Recruit

Re: Greetings from The Illinois Democratic Republic

Post by El Jakeo »

Illinois like most states are full of decent folks, its the major cities that cause the bad image.
Welcome to the community! The wife and I are full-time RV'ers that are parked outside of Columbia, SC for the next month of so.
Take every opportunity to learn and teach! Find a way to meet up with NCScout, Johnny Paratrooper and anyone ese that you can. Solid, real-life folks. Also look for any training in your local area.
NC SCOUT
Site Admin

Post by NC SCOUT »

Rex Feral wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 2:23 am Hello everyone! Not everyone in Illinois is a communist and I'm going to try and prove it! I've been listening to Radio Contra since about episode 25. I think this is the first online forum I've joined since the early 2000's. I'm here to learn and network.
Welcome brother!
Appalachistani Warlord

In Orbe Terrum Non Visi

Brushbeater Training Calendar

aquietman
Recruit

Post by aquietman »

Grew up in Illinois. Still have family their. Lots of good people their, they just get swamped by Chicago, Cook County and the Politicians in Springfield. Glad to see someone from Midwest joining in. Welcome.