New Guy Checking In

Introduce yourself. ALL NEW MEMBERS WILL REPORT IN.
bt21
Rifleman

New Guy Checking In

Post by bt21 »

I'm checking in as a new guy. I'm in Colorado right now, but I move around quite a bit for work.

I started listening to the podcast and reading the website. I finally got around to joining the forum too.

It looks like I have a bunch of reading ahead of me. Thanks to all of you who came before me and put up all of these posts.
FIREDOC
Rifleman

Re: New Guy Checking In

Post by FIREDOC »

Welcome from south Texas. You will find a lot of great people here and phenomenal information.
BelieverPatriot
Rifleman

Post by BelieverPatriot »

Welcome from Louisiana!
Although we are from Colorado...
You're going to love this forum. Good people, great ideas and great information.
"Fast is fine but accuracy is final. You must learn how to be slow in a hurry" --Wyatt Earp
bt21
Rifleman

Post by bt21 »

FIREDOC wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:48 am Welcome from south Texas. You will find a lot of great people here and phenomenal information.
Thank you. I look forward to it.
bt21
Rifleman

Post by bt21 »

BelieverPatriot wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 2:01 am Welcome from Louisiana!
Although we are from Colorado...
You're going to love this forum. Good people, great ideas and great information.
Thank you.
plankmember
Hunter of Gunmen

Post by plankmember »

bt21 wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:32 pm I'm checking in as a new guy. I'm in Colorado right now, but I move around quite a bit for work.

I started listening to the podcast and reading the website. I finally got around to joining the forum too.

It looks like I have a bunch of reading ahead of me. Thanks to all of you who came before me and put up all of these posts.
Greetings brother welcome aboard from the high country of the western slope.....enjoy your homework .. yes CO present here 8-) suggestion start in the comms section
  • "You cannot subsidize irresponsibility and expect people to become more responsible" Dr. Thomas Sowell
  • " WHAT WE DO NOW ECHOES IN ETERNITY " - Maximus Decimus Meridius