New Guy - Southern NV/Las Vegas area Check-in

Introduce yourself. ALL NEW MEMBERS WILL REPORT IN.
ascdew
Recruit

New Guy - Southern NV/Las Vegas area Check-in

Post by ascdew »

Greetings Gentlemen:

Currently based in Southern NV / Las Vegas area. If you are close by, hit me up.

Obviously the US Empire is declining at an accelerating pace, but cognitive dissonance still seems pervasive, at least in my AO. Most folks sadly seem to believe things will magically get better? Not sure how they are coming to that conclusion, but I am trying to stay "gray man" and not draw attention to myself or family.

To that end, my primary focus currently is adding to my existing "Food" stores. So I am trying to chase down that post that was referenced on the AmPartisan webite on Aug 10, 2021 by Johnny Paratrooper. Haven't been able to find it yet.

For those who have tracked down or followed that post, there are a couple issues that you probably are already aware of:
1 - there is a cost difference between buying/picking up at an LDS store and ordering directly online - the online order being more costly (usually).
2 - there are some slight differences between the printable order form & the online order/price lists. Not significant, just be aware.

Keep your OODA loop active!
DW
Ctrl_01
Rifleman

Re: New Guy - Southern NV/Las Vegas area Check-in

Post by Ctrl_01 »

Welcome to the forums man.
My wife and I are big into food preparation but do a lot of it ourselves. I started a thread around here somewhere on our set up, I'm really looking forward to exchanging notes with you.

Cognitive dissonance & Vegas: I lived in San Diego for a short period of time, went near Tucson for MFF and frequented Nelli's - so can testify that your AO is rife with both cognitive dissonance and broken people. Good luck out there nan, and looking forward to exchanging notes.
Silendo Libertatem Servo