Comms check from Western NC

Introduce yourself. ALL NEW MEMBERS WILL REPORT IN.
Catfish
Recruit

Comms check from Western NC

Post by Catfish »

Reporting in as ordered. WRSA lurker for a long time. Refugee from the Democratic People’s Republic of New York. Veteran with six years enlisted. Four more as a contractor after. Intel specialty.

Why am I here though? Because this is the most realistic and down to earth survival community I’ve ever found. Likely going to live a few days longer and find a few more comforts among the chaos from all the knowledge accrued over the years on these sites. Here to supply my talents how possible.

About Catfish… call sign assigned to me by some 3 letter dotgovs at a certain … exclusive Caribbean resort for detainees who earned their free ticket the hard way.
Gatorcaver
Recruit

Re: Comms check from Western NC

Post by Gatorcaver »

"WRSA lurker for a long time."

Boy, I wonder how many people here that applies to. I've never posted or registered there, but I've linked that site a hundred thousand times to friends, family,... and enemies.

I'm a newb here myself, but welcome anyway.
Catfish
Recruit

Re: Comms check from Western NC

Post by Catfish »

Where I was when I found WRSA… we couldn’t register on certain sites or else we’d have to justify to some 06 how it was relevant on government work stations. Over the years I’ve made AP and a number of sites in their orbit daily reads.