FROM LOS ANGELES AND YES WE HAVE A RECALL

Introduce yourself. ALL NEW MEMBERS WILL REPORT IN.
stipchaser
Rifleman

FROM LOS ANGELES AND YES WE HAVE A RECALL

Post by stipchaser »

I would like to start out saying that it is not only a privilege but an honor to be actively posting or even be involved with a group as great as this one. For those of us that are paying attention there has never been such an urgent need to be prepared for what is coming. Yes these are some crazy times for sure and about the only good thing happening in California is the recall. Our election is on Sept 14th but you would not know it because nothing really has been mentioned on the mainstream media. With that being said we need training on the West Coast and I will do my part to make this happen. Sleepy Joe can't even finish a sentence and the New World Order is pushing their agenda hard but this is nothing compared to AI and quantum computing which is pretty much already here but not really being regulated in any way. Real scary stuff and most of the general population does not have a clue so in closing. . .

Thank you scout my brother for putting this together and doing what you do. The challenges which I know you are well aware of, are and will be on such a grand scale of things: we will for sure end up being on a spiritual level. We have plenty of people in California that are interested in training but cannot take the time to drive and are not interested in flying to NC. I sent you an email on this and would like to discuss further if and when you have time.

PEACE!