Finally back on forum!

Introduce yourself. ALL NEW MEMBERS WILL REPORT IN.
Carolinapreptech
Recruit

Finally back on forum!

Post by Carolinapreptech »

Hello Brushbeater Brothers! I was unable to recover my original username/account, so I was forced to create a new. Anyway, hello from Central NC! I’m still very new to Forum use in general, so please excuse me if this introduction isn’t posted properly. I’m looking forward to catching up on what I’ve missed, and meeting some more good patriots!
Carolinapreptech
Recruit

Re: Finally back on forum!

Post by Carolinapreptech »

Little more info for my intro:
Formally known as “ncpreptech” on the old forum (haven’t been able to recover my original user name/acc).
I discovered Scout last year and have attended multiple training events so far (and looking forward to many more hopefully!).
I have been into preparedness since 2018ish, still quite new to the game. I knew I was further behind than I cared to be.... then I got involved in BB training and met some brothers there which showed me more-so how far behind I am! But, doing what I can to catch up any chance I get.
About me:
Patriot
Martial Artist
Loner (trying hard to break out of this habit!)
New HAM (Technician for now)
I’ve met some awesome people during my training with BB. However I’m still working on opening up and trying to meet new people. I am definitely going to have to find this ‘NC area Regional Networking’ post area I've seen mentioned and check it out! Anyone around the OR/AL Co area please hit me up in here😎
Romeo Foxtrot
Rifleman

Post by Romeo Foxtrot »

Welcome fro Mecklenburg County region...

If i can assist with your commo needs, just reach out..
Johnny Paratrooper
Hunter of Gunmen

Post by Johnny Paratrooper »

Welcome to the Party Brother!
"As Iron Sharpens Iron, So One Man Sharpens Another " Proverbs 27:17

Writer for https://www.americanpartisan.org
Founder of https://www.patreon.com/GreenDragonAcademy

Email Me At "[email protected]"