Greetings from Eastern WA

Introduce yourself. ALL NEW MEMBERS WILL REPORT IN.
Tater7
Recruit

Greetings from Eastern WA

Post by Tater7 »

The trouble with Eastern WA is that it is still part of Washington. We are getting tired of governor Inslee and the loonies in Olympia.
Gardener and prepped here. Just getting into radio communications
NC SCOUT
Site Admin

Re: Greetings from Eastern WA

Post by NC SCOUT »

Tater7 wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 2:33 pm The trouble with Eastern WA is that it is still part of Washington. We are getting tired of governor Inslee and the loonies in Olympia.
Gardener and prepped here. Just getting into radio communications
Welcome. I was just out there and will be again in September.
Appalachistani Warlord

In Orbe Terrum Non Visi

Brushbeater Training Calendar

Tater7
Recruit

Post by Tater7 »

Scout,
I was in your WA classes. I'm also hoping to be in your September advanced RTO courses. Thanks again for coming out here. We really appreciate the quality training. I'm the tall ACU wearing cheapskate guy. You rode in my little white car on the way to the pizza restaurant.
DeserveNeither
Recruit

Post by DeserveNeither »

It's not just eastern washington that's tired of the little dictator Inslee. Seeing more and more window stickers with F*** Inslee on my commute, they are starting to outnumber the BLM stickers, which brightens my day.
“Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.”
Benjamin Franklin
NC SCOUT
Site Admin

Post by NC SCOUT »

;)
Tater7 wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 4:43 pm Scout,
I was in your WA classes. I'm also hoping to be in your September advanced RTO courses. Thanks again for coming out here. We really appreciate the quality training. I'm the tall ACU wearing cheapskate guy. You rode in my little white car on the way to the pizza restaurant.
Appalachistani Warlord

In Orbe Terrum Non Visi

Brushbeater Training Calendar