September Class half full and other news

Badlands Rifleman
Rifleman

September Class half full and other news

Post by Badlands Rifleman »

I’ve been contacted over the last few months by many people who expressed interest in coming to my September (17-20) Fieldcraft Course. I wanted to let everyone know the class has been filling up fast in the last few days but I’ve got some spots still left. For those of you who expressed wanting to go shoot me an email and I can lock your spot in. That will be my last class for the year, hunting season, my own training, and winter take over after that.

For those who can’t make it I’m currently getting my 2022 schedule ready with the addition of patrolling classes as well. I’m pretty excited to add this second class and I think it will be a great value, building off skills learned in the Fieldcraft Course and adding conventional and unconventional small unit tactics tailored for small, unsupported teams working together in an austere environment.
Owner of Badlands Fieldcraft LLC, instructor of the Fieldcraft Course, and writer of the Badlands Fieldcraft blog.
DirtNasty
Professionally Instructed Gunman

Re: September Class half full and other news

Post by DirtNasty »

Ya man looking forward to the second class. I will be there unless broke or seriously injured.
"It doesn’t matter what you did, it’s what you’re doing now."

~Badlands Rifleman
Badlands Rifleman
Rifleman

DirtNasty wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 7:12 pm Ya man looking forward to the second class. I will be there unless broke or seriously injured.
That’s not supposed to happen until after the class lol
Owner of Badlands Fieldcraft LLC, instructor of the Fieldcraft Course, and writer of the Badlands Fieldcraft blog.
Ale
Recruit

Post by Ale »

BR,

Met you in Scouts WY class this year.
Shot you an email yesterday and looking forward to booking.

Thanks
Badlands Rifleman
Rifleman

Awesome, I got it. Thank you sir! Looking forward to training with you again!